For 40 years, RMB has taken on fiscal, social tax, and environmental tax filing obligations for companies. This activity is also known as fiscal representation. RMB is renowned as one of the primary actors in France and Europe for this type of activity.
The rmboulanger.com site is published by the company RM BOULANGER SA, Société Anonyme with a share capital of € 315,000, whose head office is located at:
17A, rue du Vertuquet
registered in the Lille-Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number B 321 252 827 (SIRET number 321 252 827 00084), Represented by Mr. Michaël BOULANGER, CEO.
Phone number: +33 (0) 3 20 25 70 70
SAS AVENIR TELEMATIQUE - ATE
Share capital of € 60,000
VAT number: FR 69 347607764
21 Avenue of Creativity
59650 Villeneuve d´Ascq
Phone number: +33 (0) 3 28800300
A cookie is a small file, a tracker. It allows analysis of user behavior when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application. The maximum validity of the consent given, is 13 months.
The general data protection regulation (GDPR)
RM BOULANGER only collects data which is necessary for its activity such as the names, firstnames dates and places of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, company and bank details.All necessary precautions are taken by organisational and technical means to secure the confidentiality and the integrity of your private data.
The purpose of the data is collection to enable us :
- to carry out the missions that you have entrusted to us;
- the administrative and financial management of your files;
- to communicate information ;
- to respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
Personal data may be accessible for the following persons :
- the team of RM BOULANGER(executive staff, employees, trainees) ;
- the partners with whom RM BOULANGER may work to carry out its missions, with the agreement of the client (correspondents located abroad, IT system partners) ;
- the authorities in charge of collecting the payments ;
- the tax authorities in France and abroad.
RM BOULANGER will keep your personal data for the time necessary to carry out its mission. It will also be kept 5 years after the end of the mission in order to respect its legal and regulatory obligations. RM BOULANGER also explicitly confirms that personal data will never be transferred, sold or exchanged to third parties. RM BOULANGER is completely responsible for using the private data which is gathered within the company.
For this reason, you can contact us by e-mail or by post :
- to be informed of the how your personal data is used ;
- to know which personal data we use ;
- to modify, correct or up-date the personal data ;
- to limit the use of your personal data in certain cases as indicated in article 18 of the GPDR;
- to obtain the portability of your data ;
- to be able to erase your personal data or to forbid it being collected in the future ;
- to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you think that your personal data is used unlawfully or in a non-regulatory way ;
- to file an objection against the processing of your personal data. However, we could maintain their processing despite this opposition, for legitimate reasons such as to comply to our legal and regulatory obligations.