Our company, expert in its sector, is looking for an Dutch speaking Account Manager to join our dynamic and passionate team.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of French and foreign clients and will be in charge of :
- Preparing, drawing up and filing VAT and trade declarations (Intrastat declarations) in France and in other EU countries,
- Follow-up of files and exchanges with the company's foreign correspondents,
- Administrative and fiscal assistance to our clients,
- Follow-up of correspondence with the tax authorities.
You will be fully trained to take over your tasks in our in-house training programme.
- Native/Bilingual in Dutch
- Very good level in French and English (both written and spoken),
- Previous experience in a similar position,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good Excel skills.
WHO WE ARE
RM BOULANGER is specialised in international fiscal trade. Our main mission is to help French and foreign companies develop and conquer the European market without having to worry about their administrative tax formalities.
More specifically, we support them in the following areas :
- Tax representation of French and foreign companies in all EU member states.
- Assistance with VAT and intrastat declarations (DEB) in France and Europe.
- Assistance with invoicing and preparing compliant accounting records.
- Management of specific product taxes and eco-contributions.
- Representation of companies in terms of posting of workers in the European Union.
Our family-owned and independent company has been recognised for over 40 years for its stability, concern for the well-being of its employees and its commitment to its customers.
RM Boulanger is constantly growing and is looking for motivated and dynamic people to join our VAT Lovers team !
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, career development opportunities and a positive, collaborative company culture.