Our company, expert in its sector, is looking for a Legal & Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic and passionate team.
As a Legal & Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
♦ Participating in the internal legal audit of the company,
♦ Participating in the quality audit of client files,
♦ Legal and tax monitoring,
♦ Carrying out legal research on practical cases,
♦ Drafting notes,
♦ Assisting the various departments.
You will be fully trained to take over your tasks in our in-house training programme.
- An apprenticeship contract from september 2023,
- Very good level in French and English (both written and spoken),
- Good knowledge of current office management and IT tools,
- Customer service minded,
- Autonomous, organised, rigorous,
- Ability to work in a team,
WHO WE ARE
RM BOULANGER is specialised in international fiscal trade. Our main mission is to help French and foreign companies develop and conquer the European market without having to worry about their administrative tax formalities.
More specifically, we support them in the following areas :
- Tax representation of French and foreign companies in all EU member states.
- Assistance with VAT and intrastat declarations (DEB) in France and Europe.
- Assistance with invoicing and preparing compliant accounting records.
- Management of specific product taxes and eco-contributions.
- Representation of companies in terms of posting of workers in the European Union.
Our family-owned and independent company has been recognised for over 40 years for its stability, concern for the well-being of its employees and its commitment to its customers.
RM Boulanger is constantly growing and is looking for motivated and dynamic people to join our VAT Lovers team !
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, career development opportunities and a positive, collaborative company culture.
So if you recognise yourself in this job offer, have the required skills and a positive mindset, apply now at at to become our next Legal & Administrative Assistant !