WITH RMB – THERE IS NO MORE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR TAXES AND ECO-CONTRIBUTIONS
Companies selling goods and services in France must respect a series of complex tax and eco-contribution rules, and may need to obtain an intra-community VAT number. There are many issues linked to the lack of knowledge surrounding these rules. Our clients therefore require quick and efficient solutions. It is precisely the goal of RMB’s experts to make things easier for you when it comes to taxes and eco-contributions. Entrust RMB with your administrative procedures regarding taxes and eco-contributions in France, this will smooth out your business procedures and give you peace of mind.
RMB offers tailor-made assistance in the management of your:
- Eco-contributions (WEEE applicable to electronic and electrical equipment, COREPILE applicable to batteries and accumulators, Eco-packaging applicable to household packaging, Eco-TLC applicable to clothes and foot-wear, Eco-furniture applicable to household furniture, etc…)
- Taxes and license fees (Private copying applicable to recording media, Fees on diffuse pollution applicable to phytopharmaceuticals, Interfel applicable for the sales of fresh fruit and vegetables, etc…)
RMB’s assistance in tax, eco-contribution and license fee matters notably include:
- The analysis of your transaction flows and verification of the applicable scope of taxes,
license fees and other eco-contributions for your products,
- The registration of your company with the competent authorities and or eco-organisations,
- The management of your periodical declarations,
- Regulatory monitoring.