Make France your gateway to Europe and mitigate the Brexit effect
Following Brexit, UK companies will not be able to benefit from the EU’s simplification rules. But RMB has a solution which does not require you to establish a company in the EU: make France your gateway and hub for the EU market.
Establishing a logistics platform in France will enable your company to:
- Use harmonised intra-EU VAT regulations which were available before Brexit
- Import goods to France from non-EU countries without paying import VAT at customs
- Benefit from the EU’s open borders – ship and receive goods between EU countries without customs delays
- Maintain existing VAT exemptions on sales and purchases in the EU
- Benefit from call-off stock VAT mechanisms from 1 January 2020. To benefit, the UK company must place stock within the premises of their client. The client is only invoiced when they take the goods from stock. The supplier does not need to be registered for VAT in the country of destination.
- Maintain your corporate tax liabilities in the UK.
To realise these benefits, all you need to do is appoint RMB as your tax representative. It could not be simpler.
Contact us today to find out how we can minimise the effect of Brexit on your business…