Brexit is approaching and you want to continue your business operations with the United Kingdom? Have you already anticipated the main VAT changes that will apply to your business?
From 1 January 2021, companies will need to adapt to new rules when trading with the UK, due to the new VAT formalities applicable to their activities. Borders will be reinstated betwee the UK and the EU and trade will no longer be defined as intra-Community but as exports and imports to / from a country outside the EU.
It is crucial that companies prepare internally for these important changes and the negotiation of Incoterms used in the context of trade in goods with the United Kingdom will be an important aspect.
RM Boulanger organizes a seminar to identify the impact of Brexit in terms of VAT on your activities:
- Sales of products to customers based in the United Kingdom,
- Purchases of products from UK based suppliers.
- Anticipate changes with Brexit?
- New VAT obligations / formalities applicable in France and the United Kingdom from 1 January 2021?
- Negotiation of Incoterms with English customers and suppliers?
- Solutions to continue selling goods in the UK?
This webinar will take place on 8 December 2020 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
You can join with us by Microsoft Teams. RMB organizes this session free of charge.
The duration of the webinar: 2 hours, presenting all rules applicable in the United Kingdom and in France followed by a possibility to ask questions.
To register, use our calendar tool below.