Brexit... and still benefiting from the EU?
As the UK left the European Union, obviously UK companies will not be able to benefit from the EU simplification rules anymore. RMB has a solution for this: France, your gate and hub to the EU market.
Having a logistics platform in France will allow your company to:
- EU simplifications: Use harmonized Intra-EU VAT regulations which were available before BREXIT,
- VAT deferment: Import goods from non-EU countries to France without paying import VAT at customs,
- No borders within the EU: Ship and receive goods to/from other EU countries with no delays due to customs,
- VAT exemptions: Keep using previous VAT exemptions on sales and purchases in the EU,
- Benefit from Call off stock VAT facilitations,
- Remain liable for Corporate tax in the UK,
All of this is made possible WITHOUT having to set up a company in France. All you need to do is appoint RMB as your tax representative.
- Register your company with the EORI database,
- Register your company for VAT,
- Request refunds for your company with the French Tax Authorities,
- File monthly French VAT returns in which are reported your:
- Sales to French clients,
- Sales to EU clients,
- Sales to non-EU clients,
- Purchases from EU or French suppliers,
- File your monthly Intrastat returns